Fiberglass scrim,fiberglass mesh tape , as an ideal new substrate reinforcement material of waterproofing bitumen membrane, is a kind of PLAIN WOVEN fiberglass mesh, with the features of low unit weight, quick leakage, high tensile strength and low cost. All these features are special from those ordinary substrate material of nonwoven fiberglass mat. Fiberglass scrim is produced from C-glass or E-glass, coated with alkali-resistant liquid. The special features of the fiberglass scrim make it a good solution for some special application in the waterproofing bitumen membrane industry.
Specification of faberglass mesh tape
1. Unit weight: 60g/m2,
2. Size:1.2x2.5mm(20x10/inch), or 1.2x1.2mm(20x20/inch)
3. Woven Structure: Plain
4. Width: 1m, 1.2m, 1.5m…2.1m
5. Length: 50m 100m, 200m, till 500m/roll, subject to customer’s requirements.
6. Color: white, blue, green, etc.
MESH SIZE (M/INCH)
ROLL WIDTH (M)
ROLL LENGTH (M)
1. High tensile strength
2. Low unit weight
3. Easy soakage
4. Low cost
1. Fiberglass mesh tape for roofing is an ideal reinforcement material for bitumen waterproof membrane.
2. Good material for wall reinforcement.
3. Also can be used for reinforcement of marble, mosaic and stone, plaster and so on.
Packing: Shrink film, then in cartons.