Chopped fiberglass strand for FRP composite manhole cover
Chopped fiberglass Strand for manhole cover can be 3MM--50MM.
It is mainly made of unsaturated resin as the main raw material, and a variety of materials are compounded and modified. After molding, it not only has high strength, beautiful appearance but also has good electrical properties, waterproof, aging resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high strength, Anti-impact, wear-resistant, not afraid of sun and rain, anti-static, anti-theft and other characteristics, it is an ideal substitute for cast iron manhole covers.
The glass fiber reinforced plastic manhole cover uses glass fiber and its products (glass cloth, tape, felt, yarn, etc.) as the reinforcing material, and synthetic resin as the matrix material, mainly composed of unsaturated polyester resin, fillers, initiators, thickeners, and low shrinkage, the composition of film mold agent, pigments and reinforcing materials.
FRP manhole covers are a new type of manhole cover developed to solve the defects of steel and iron manhole covers that are easy to rust and lose, too heavy, and easy to be brittle and to improve their use functions and economic and social benefits.
1. Lightweight, the weight of the glass steel manhole cover is only 1/4 of that of the iron cover, and the installation and use of the project are light and flexible.
2. Good self-locking. The unique constraining connection structure of the glass fiber reinforced plastic round manhole cover and the well seat has a self-locking function to prevent the manhole cover from jumping off the good seat after the car passes by.
3. High strength, the tensile strength of FRP material is equivalent to that of Q235 steel, and the compressive strength is more than twice that of C30X. Its impact resistance, vibration, fatigue and fracture performance are better than steel, iron, and other materials. It is used as a bearing structure of the manhole cover, The strength conditions are easier to meet than iron manhole covers.
4. Anti-theft and loss, FRP products have no waste recycling value. Used as a manhole cover can avoid the hidden danger that steel manhole covers are often stolen and sold as scraps, thereby preventing traffic accidents caused by man, car falling, or stuck in the well due to theft and loss of manhole covers, and reducing owners Economic losses and accident liability.
5. Corrosion resistance, glass fiber reinforced plastic material is naturally corrosion resistant. It is used as a manhole cover for acid, alkali, salt, sewage and other corrosive medium environments. It has technical and economic competitive advantages
The main purpose:
Mainly used in roads, water supply, power supply, post and telecommunications, street lights, residential quarters, garden planning, oil and gas exploitation, production, sewer cover, environmental sanitation and other projects.
The development trend of composite manhole covers:
1. The composite manhole cover has high strength, low price and beautiful appearance. It can be colored arbitrarily, and it is convenient to install, maintain, and identify. Because it has no recycling value, it solves the problem of anti-theft. my country will gradually switch to composite manhole covers in the next three to five years, and the market potential is huge.
2. Inorganic synthetic composite manhole cover is made of new type inorganic synthetic material and glass fiber composite. It is a mid-range manhole cover product.
Packing and loading
25kgs/woven bag, 80bags per pallet, 20tons per 20’ctn.